The Berry Drop cluster with Freshwater Pearl we all we need! Featuring a delicate freshwater pearl cluster of three dainty pearls, This on-trend pearl earring ticks all of the boxes.
- 18 Karat Rose Gold Plating or 925 Sterling Silver Plating
- Base: Brass
- 925 Sterling Silver hook
- Hammered finish
- Pearls: Freshwater Pearls
- Pearl Drop: Approx 5mm
Nicole Fendel Jewellery is handcrafted with the finest metals and semi-precious stones from across the globe and as such, requires equally superior care. Please follow these care instructions to preserve the longevity of your jewellery and to ensure you get the best out of your purchase!
- Avoid contact with liquids and chemicals (i.e. perfume, sea water, sweat, moisturiser and chlorine). Consistent contact with these liquids will damage your piece of jewellery over time.
- Do not expose your jewellery to humidity (bathrooms and sunrooms) and ensure it is not stored in direct sunlight (please polish your jewellery more frequently if in humid environments).
- Displaying your jewellery in humid conditions or in cabinets under strong or direct lighting will accelerate tarnishing. Please take care to polish these regularly while on display.
- To ensure your earrings do not fall out, gently squeeze the earring hooks together once they are in the ear. We have butterfly backs available to purchase separately if you feel you would like extra security.
- Store your jewellery in your Nicole Fendel pouch to avoid tarnishing. If storing for long periods use a zip lock bag for extra protection.
- Polish your jewellery regularly with our polishing cloth, especially after wear in hot, humid or wet environments.
The following size chart is a guide to assist you to select your size.
Measurements are indicative of body measurements and not our garments’ measurements.
All measurements below are in centimetres.
If you are unsure of your clothing size, please follow these simple measuring instructions below to help find your correct size. If still unsure then please contact our store on 0745 648 385 for further assistance.
You will require a tape measure, with measurements best taken while wearing underwear and with the assistance of someone to help position the tape accurately.
Shoe Size Guide
If you are unsure of your shoe size, please contact our store on 0745 648 385 for further assistance.